Report Card Resolution

I finally figured out my report card problem.  Well, that isn’t exactly true.  I figured out how to solve my report card problem without doing all that work over.  With help of our computer lady, we figured out that my report card archives that I needed are on my home computer.  So I called Julie up, and she found them for me.  Then she pushed the magic “merge” button, and voila, there they were; all my old work that I had did at home was now on my school computer (through our district’s server).  Wooo hooo!

Did a few fixes, then had them printed out.  Sent them home on Wednesday.  I’m glad that’s over with.  Now just have to do them again before the end of the year.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under activities, teacher

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s